Our service includes but not limited to the followings:
- Provide day to day representation to our clients in their business activities including general contracts, joint venture agreements, sale agreements, service agreements, agency and distributorship agreements, technology and transfer agreements.
- Represent private and public entities before a variety of international and domestic arbitral tribunals as well as local courts of justice in civil and penal litigations.
- Counsel clients regarding patents, trademarks,
copyrights and practice before governmental agencies to secure their rights and litigate in first and appellate courts to protect intellectual properties.
- Work closely with stock market and related agencies in advising our clients on their investments and shareholdings as well as transfer and sale of their shares.
- Represent employers before labour courts and administrative justice tribunal and to advise clients concerning employment contracts and labour laws and regulations.
- Provide operational advice to major medical and health care companies on various legal issues in connection with their business activities.
- Acted as liquidator of various private companies during the terms of liquidation.
- Form and register all kinds of companies, branchs and representative offices.